Thursday, November 22, 2007

project planning and management-Introduction

I work for development finance institution for agriculture and rural development. As such I have interest in project planning and management issues.

I plan to blog on different topics on the subject: project planning and managment. Lot of resources are available on the net on this topic. I will try to place the links to them here for easy access. ALready Wikipedia contains material on the subject. I will be posting powerpoints, lecture notes i may prepare as I keep learning. I wish to discuss project planning with special focus on agriculture and rural development as it is my field of work. Hope visitors to my blog benefit from it. I also hope to see your comments, suggestions and any requests for coverage of specific topics.
Thank you all
ss

No comments: